The growing appetite for on-the-move, on-demand information and the change in consumers’ media viewing consumption habits has led to a defragmentation of mass media. It has become harder than ever for marketers and brands to reach a broader audience and to justify spend.
Marketers (especially experiential marketers) and brand owners are on the look for innovative ways to develop an audience-centric approach to content and communication. They are looking for more accountable methods that target, engage and measure their audiences with relevant and interactive content.
The iWalker is the world’s first, fully mobile and self sufficient media system that promotes meaningful customer engagement with the metrics and returns to justify budgets and promote better ROI and ‘Value’ driven returns.
iWalker features and benefits
- Human interaction by brand ambassadors accentuates your brands’ features and benefits.
- Analyses the audience and delivers laser targeted content and messages, based on real-time data. This is specifically aimed to suit the viewer's age and agenda or react to their habitat.
- Sunlight readable 17" and 19" screens with brightness up to 1,600 cd/m².
- Real-time quantitative and qualitative data on live audiences. Those advertising metrics allow marketers to evaluate their return on objectives for brand owners to analyse their return on investment.
- NomadiX software allows the iWalker to report on real time audiences and give accurate audience measurement.
- Can account for the number of people that looked at the screen and evaluate the length of time a viewer has spent looking at the content (dwell time). While the attention time is calculated by the time each viewer spends actively looking at the point of interest.
- Report by gender - the proportion of men/women that have looked at the content. Furthermore, their age range will also be identified.
- The most sophisticated roaming media on the market to date with all the features our traditional digital signage platform has to offer, including content creation and management, content distribution and scheduling, playback, monitoring and reporting functions.
- In addition, it has the latest in DOOH technology such as social interaction via mobile, QR codes, near field communication and location based marketing as well as much more complex applications such as automated audience measurements, face recognition, gesture technology and augmented reality.
The iWalker is the sum of all its parts; it enables experiential marketing companies and brands develop an audience-centric approach via human interaction and digital content. The technology promotes creative thinking and strategic planning for perfect delivery as well as being able to control and evaluate campaigns in real time, all whilst on the move.
Great start to the show today. Got all the units out of customs which was the best news of all.
We invite you to attend the NomadiX Media launch in South Africa @ Markex show from 11 - 13 June. Pre-register at http://t.co/v4yTkYDpNV
Nomadix Media set to launch in South Africa. http://t.co/nYqAxWyAio
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive exclusive news, alerts and offers.